Below are current employment opportunities at RCAL. Please click this link to download our application. (There is an additional link to our application at the bottom of the page in red.) Be sure to fill out and submit our application as well as your resume and letter of interest when applying for a position at RCAL. Read the Job summaries below or click job titles for downloadable pdfs.
RCAL is seeking a full time Senior Book Keeper. Must have experience with and knowledge of:
- Medicaid Billing
- eMedNY system and ePACES
- OPWDD forms including CFR, CFB and MWBE
- Agency billing
- Accounts receivable and payable
- Knowledge of non-profit requirements
- Creating and working with budgets
- Manage bank accounts
- Working with Auditors
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reports, and grants accounting
- Monthly board of Director reports
- Experience using: Excel, Grants Gateway, Accounting software
- Bachelor Degree in a business related field
- 3-5 years bookkeeping experience
Email résumé and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax to (845) 331-2076.
Do You Have A Clean Driver’s License, Compassion, and a Good Heart?
Working as a Community Habilitation and/or Respite provider could be a great fit for you.
Respite is a service that provides relief to individuals who are responsible for the primary care and support of an individual with a developmental disability.
Community habilitation is a service which provides experience and skill development to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities who live at home, in order that they may live more independently.