RCAL Provides Individual Benefits Advisement
- Are you interested in applying for disability benefits from the Social Security Administration under Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or Social Security Disability Income (SSDI)?
- Are you appealing a denial of your application for benefits?
- Do you receive SSI and/or SSDI and want to return to work?
The RCAL Benefits Advisor can assist with your application and explain Social Security’s Work Incentives for recipients who return to work, as well as what effect it will have on your benefits. The Benefits Advisor can assist with:
- SSI benefit calculation
- Impairment Related Work Expenses
- Job Subsidies
- Trial Work Months
- Extended Period of Eligibility
- Expedited Reinstatement
- Ticket to Work
- Medicaid Pooled Trusts
In addition, the Benefits Advisor can help with other Social Security-related matters such as overpayments.
RCAL‘s Benefits Advisor can also assist with filing an application for Medicaid, Medicaid Spend-down, Medicaid Buy-In for Working People with Disabilities, or with completing most forms.
For information or to schedule an appointment, contact Debbie Denise, Benefits Advisor, at 845-331-0541, x 24.
For more information about Social Security visit www.socialsecurity.gov. The site contains forms and answers to frequently asked questions.