Support Groups are offered by the Resource Center for Accessible Living, Inc. RCAL Support Groups are welcoming, accessible and a safe place to share positive and negative feelings.
Our facilitators will assist you with:
- Maintaining a positive attitude.
- Identifying and using various resources for your well-being.
- Learning ways of dealing with feelings and emotions.
- Developing effective coping skills and adaptive behaviors.
- Enhancing your self-esteem.
- Helping yourself and helping others.